When the COVID-19 pandemic began, we were immediately ready to put our 15+ years of livestream production experience into action with moving in-person events online. We knew your events were too important and time sensitive to cancel.
Since then, our online productions have included the National Book Awards, the Nation Festival, more than 20 graduation ceremonies for The New School, the Cancer Research Institute Virtual Immunotherapy Summit, and virtual galas for a wide range of organizations including the New York Hall of Science, Parsons School of Design, Louis Armstrong House Museum, Medicare Rights Center, and Urban Green Council.
With our online event production solutions, we are here to help you continue engaging your audiences with virtual events while following social distancing guidelines from home.
I’m most appreciative of the superb logistical and technical execution, from our amazing partners! You all just set a new path for community building and engagement, much needed during these critical times.
—Fabian Freire, Associate Director of Digital Content, The New School
Basic Online Production
- All presenters/speakers are “on stage” in a closed Zoom meeting with a Really Useful Media producer
- We produce a polished one-way broadcast to your preferred platform: Zoom Webinar, Hopin, Livestream/Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, our white label video player, or other event platform of your choice
- The viewer experience is largely the same for any livestream: it’s as simple as pressing play on a video.
- We provide advance support to your speakers to walk them through the process and make sure they look and sound great
- A Really Useful Media production team directs the livestream:
- displaying speakers’ video feeds in a graphics “wrapper”
- live switching between speakers, holding slides, presentation graphics, pre-recorded videos, split screen, and panel/gallery views as needed
- hiding the Zoom user interface to keep the visual focus on the presenters
- stage managing to move speakers between virtual green room and stage during transitions
- muting/unmuting each presenter at their turn to speak
- live program feed sent back in as a “confidence monitor” for speakers
- troubleshooting with any panelists having technical issues
- Custom add-ons are available:
- lower third titles with speaker IDs or calls-to-action for viewers
- hold or pre-show music
- live captions
- simulcasting to multiple social media channels
- pre-recorded content production, including remote filming
- registration gate to collect viewer info
Our TV broadcast approach includes all of the core services above, with additional polish and graphics to resemble a live television broadcast. We work closely with your team on the creative concept for your event, translating it into technical and creative solutions that include consultation on run of show and advance speaker prep for all on-camera live talent to ensure a seamless and tightly produced event.
Custom add-on services include:
- creation of custom pre-recorded and live graphics
- remote teleprompter
- advance full dress rehearsal with all live talent
- easy to use drop kit equipment packages that can be shipped to presenters to improve remote production values
This is a fully customizable solution, perfect for signature events such as virtual galas, awards shows, annual meetings or conferences, and tightly produced, high profile events with VIPs and celebrity presenters.
Advantages to this approach to online events:
- More broadcast polish than a traditional videoconference meeting or webinar
- No download for viewers
- Less bandwidth usage
- Fewer restrictions on outside participants
- Smooth transitions with holding slides, music, graphics
- More Q&A moderation control
- No need to moderate view-only users in Zoom
- Easy for viewers to share out to others on social media
We got a ton of great feedback about the videos. So even with everyone so focused on this crazy, scary situation, you helped us share something positive and make people feel good about the work we do. Thank you!
—Nicole Gudzowsky, Enterprise Community Partners
Embed stream on your website
Stream direct to social media
Live graphics and video playback
Gallery view and live chat for audience interaction
Picture-in-picture to display live graphics