Thousands of New Yorkers experience housing discrimination based on their source of income, but Enterprise Community Partners and a coalition of fair housing allies are working to make that illegal across New York state and strengthen the enforcement of existing laws. We produced this profile of Liz Barnes for Enterprise New York’s 2018 gala honoring the 50th anniversary of the Fair Housing Act, and for use as part of the campaign to #BanIncomeBias.
- Director of Photography/Editor: Dan Winckler
- Producer/Story Editor: Emily Kornblut
- Location Sound/Second Camera: Patrick Mandeville
- Sound Operator: Josh Simon
- Lighting Assistant: Sherwin Chao
- Post-Production Audio: Chris Burke